EES PRINTING POLICY FOR Rooms 239, 345, and 353
Starting November, 2011
This policy covers all general-use printers in the above labs and formalizes department support for faculty office printers. Users are encouraged to adopt electronic means for reducing paper printing whenever possible.
1. Printers in the Department are meant for work and school-related printing. Please refrain from printing personal items.
2. Student monthly printing quotas are 100 pages (double sided counts as 2 pages). Notices will be sent out @ 75 pages and printer access will be terminated for those who chronically exceed the quota.
3. Printing and copying by TAs and faculty for classes and labs should be done on the Xerox in 208 where it can be properly accounted for and charged to class and lab accounts, which is not possible on printers in rooms 239, 345 and 353. In particular, multiple copies for instructional use should be made in room 208, and original copies can be printed from the computer in 208.
4. For special large print jobs, reams of paper can be obtained from the office or the printing can be done on the office (room 208) printer. Please see the office staff and supply a fund number (sorry, we can not accept cash at this time). The NMT GSA pays for printing final theses and dissertations and this resource should be used for these large jobs.
5. Re-stocking of the printers in the above labs will be done by the office staff on a daily basis.
6. Faculty general-use paper for individual office printers will be covered by the department.
|Created: ( Wednesday, 30 November 2011 12:02 )|
|Last Updated: ( Monday, 24 September 2012 09:37 )|